The conference aims at creating synergies of “practice and research” increasing the potential and commercial viability of research and development in the field of innovative technologies in ICT, Industry 4.0, logistics and traffic system. Our ambition is to establish channels of communication and disseminate knowledge among professionals working in manufacturing and related institutions. Therefore, we cordially invite experts, researchers, academicians and practitioners in relevant fields to share their knowledge from the field of management of manufacturing systems at the conference. The aim of the conference is to provide the most comprehensive and effective exchange of information on current developments in the management of manufacturing systems and Industry 4.0. Manufacturing systems tend to be developed mostly based on lean or agile approaches to reach high level of competitiveness in global environment. The conference is a collection of invited experts, researchers, academicians and practitioners in relevant fields, to share their knowledges from the field of management and manufacturing systems at one place.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
We seek novel, innovative, and exciting work in areas including but not limited to:
- Industry 4.0
- Case Studies in Logistics
- Case Studies with RFID Applications
- Economic Impacts in Logistics
- ICT Support for Industry 4.0
- Industrial and Smart Logistics
- Intelligent Manufacturing Systems and Applications
- Enterprise Information Systems
- Manufacturing Cell Concepts in Manufacturing Systems,
- RFID in Manufacturing, RFID Technologies in Material Handling System
- Supply Chain Approaches, Tools and Methods for Management Systems
- Workplaces, Modern trends in Manufacturing Management, Clusters in SME
- Complexity of Supply Chain Management
- Decision-making processes
- Innovation and Knowledge Management
- Lean Management and Manufacturing
- Modelling and Simulation of Manufacturing Companies
- New Trends in Entrepreneurship
- New Trends in Crisis Management
- Production Management Approaches
- Process Management
- Production Planning and Scheduling
- Quality Control and Management TPM
- Sequencing solutions for Lean Manufacturing
- SMART Technologies
- Smart City, Information and Communication Networks and Innovative Services
- Information and Communication Security/e-Forensics
- Policy of Innovative Communication Services
- Traffic Management and Intelligent Infrastructure (road, freight, public transport)
- Safe and Secure Intelligent Transport Systems
- Traffic Modelling and Simulation
- Sensors, Detectors, and Actuators
- Research and Development of Information and Communication Assistive Technology
All accepted papers will be submitted for publication in Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library and European Union Digital Library (EUDL).
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.